ACT Expo 2014 has been endorsed by organizations including the American Trucking Associations.
PERC and SCAQMD Are Presenting Sponsors
The Propane Education & Research Council and the South Coast Air Quality Management District are presenting sponsors.
“From biofuels, electric, fuel cell and hybrid technologies, to propane autogas, DME, clean diesel, and a standout showing of natural gas vehicles, ACT Expo 2014 brings the future of transportation to your fingertips,” GNA says.
In addition to NGV Global 2014, NGV Global’s 14th Biennial Conference, co-located events include
- PERC’s Lead the Way Propane Autogas Summit;
- The CHBC Spring Summit organized by California Hydrogen Business Council;
- a Trucking Efficiency Workshop organized by North American Council for Freight Efficiency & Carbon War Room;
- a U.S. EPA SmartWay Program Workshop with Penske; and
- the Women in Alternative Clean Transportation Summit, organized by GNA.
“Learn how the wide range of clean vehicles on the market are helping fleets lower fuel costs, reduce vehicle emissions, and achieve the same great engine performance,” GNA says. “Plus, see the latest equipment, compressors, tanks, pumps, nozzles, valves, and filters that keep alternative fuel fleet operations running smoothly.” Read more here and register for ACT Expo here.